We are now in Week 3 of the One Four Challenge, a photo editing project hosted by Robyn Gosby at Captivate Me. I am of course continuing to play with my little Chestnut Teal.
Week 3 Interpretation
This week, I have given the duck an artistic treatment by doing the following in Photoshop Elements 9:
- Started from the Week 2 image
- Selected the artistic filter – poster edges
- Tweaked the settings until I was happy with the effect-
- Edge thickness: 1 out of 10
- Edge intensity: 3 out of 10
- Posterisation: 2 out of 6
- Increased saturation to bring out a little more vibrancy, as the effect had somewhat dulled the colours.
I am particularly happy with the marbling effect on the water and the richness of colours in the duck and look forward to hearing what you think. Here is the result, which is best viewed in full screen:
Just as a reminder, here is the progression to date:
Many participants are taking part in this exciting project. To check out their images, click on this One Four Challenge link.